Judges' Scoring Sheet
Directions to the Science & Engineering Fair
Dear Science & Engineering Fair Judge:
Please click on Registration and follow the prompts.
The Santa Cruz County Office of Education and Plantronics would like to thank you and welcome you to the Santa Cruz Science & Engineering Fair. Please note that the Santa Cruz Science & Engineering Fair is Saturday, March 2, 2019 at Plantronics, 345 Encinal Street, Santa Cruz, CA 95060.
Judges may preview projects from 5:00p.m. to 8:00p.m. on March 1st or from 8:00a.m. - 8:30a.m. on Saturday March 2nd. (Previewing is encouraged but optional.) All judges must report to the judges tent area for orientation at 8:00a.m..
FORMAT FOR 2018-19!
Interviews and Judging:
- Primary Projects (K-3) from 9:00a.m. - 10:00a.m.
- Junior Projects (6-8) from 9:00a.m. - 11:00a.m.
- Judges lunch provided - 11:00a.m. - 12:30p.m.
- Elementary Projects (4-5) from 12:30a.m. - 2:00 p.m..
- Senior Projects (9-12) from 12:30a.m. - 2:00 p.m..
- Final deliberations follow lunch. Most judges complete their duties by mid-afternoon. However, all judging closes at 5:00p.m..
- We will serve continental breakfast and lunch. Look for detailed schedules and instructions within the guide
We appreciate your contribution and want to thank you for your commitment as a science fair judge. Please encourage your colleagues to join us. Please contact us if you need more information.
Nehal Pfeiffer, Teacher, Science & Engineering Fair
Santa Cruz County Office of Education,
400 Encinal Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Phone: (831) 466-5727